The new series Flip MINI with an edge length of approx. 5 - 15 mm is 4 mm thick and can be wonderfully combined with our Joy glass, Murano, Ceraton, Soft glass, as well as 4mm marble. Thanks to an innovative manufacturing process, the new flip ceramic is made of glazed ceramic and is frost resistant with the appropriate substrate treatment. The character of each stone is now much more like broken material. Due to the thick glaze, the edges have got great light reflections, which show particularly to advantage at our new MINI series.
Flip MINI Ceramic
Flip MINI FM10 polar white
Flip MINI FM19 grey mix
- Irregular broken pieces
- Edge length approx. 0,5 - 2,0 cm
- Material thickness approx. 4 mm
- Hardwearing, resistant to scratches and to frost (with appropriate substrate treatment)
- For indoor and outdoor use
- limited suitable for floor ground
- Approx. 6 kg each square meter
- Available in 20 single colours and 6 colour mixes
- Besides already known colours, Flip-Deluxe colours silver, gold and rainbow are also available
- The new Flip MINI series consists of porcelain and is absolutely resistant to frost!
- Thanks to the new shapes, the broken character is more accentuated!
Available packing units of Flip MINI Ceramic
- a - 100 g approx. 90 tesserae (surface about 10x10 cm)
- e - 200 g approx. 180 tesserae (surface about 15x15 cm)
- b - 500 g approx. 450 tesserae (surface about 25x25 cm)