Gold tessera consists of genuine 24 carats gold leaf, which is applied on a glass base. It is used for restorations, sacral mosaics but also for mosaic bordures and ornaments in spas. Even used sparingly, golden mosaic gives a touch of royal luxury to every mosaic.
Golden mosaic is sold by the piece. The mosaic tiles are 20x20mm and have a thickness of about 4mm. It can easily be cut by means of mosaic pliers [H0083].
G401 yellow gold smooth 20x20mm
- available in 20x20 mm
- material thickness approx. 4 mm
- hardwearing, scratch and frost resistant
- resistant to acid and alkaline attacks
- for indoor and outdoor use
- depending on the side of the tile, suitable for floors
- approx. 7.0 kg each square meter
- yellow gold as well as white gold are available with a smooth surface or with a rough (corrugated) surface
- consists of 24 carats gold leaf, a very thin protective glass coating and a thick glass-coated base
- there is no stone available yet, which can replace the brilliance and the colour of genuine gold!
Available packing units Gold 20x20 mm
- G401 yellow gold smooth 20x20mm - available by the piece
- G402 yellow gold rough 20x20mm - available by the piece
- G403 white gold smooth 20x20mm - available by the piece
- G404 white gold rough 20x20mm - available by the piece